GiveMeRomance

Give Me Romance

The One Worth Finding - Teresa Silberstern Let me start this by saying this is not the types of story I usually read. I don't usually read Domme stories. I like my men to be in charge. However, after ready different things about this book I decided to give it a try.

I'v vacillated between 2 and 3 stars on this one. On the one hand I really liked the characters in the book and I found myself rooting for them. I also found myself crying at one point in the book as my heart was breaking for them.

The sex scenes didn't do much for me as they're not my kind of story, however I can see the appeal of them. The reason I wavered between 2 and 3 stars was the fact that Tara and Arron really only had sex. There was one date and other than that I don't remember them really talking or getting to know each other. It really felt like they only had their extreme fetish in common with each other.

I did enjoy the story and had no problems finishing it. I just wish there had been more dating/communication between them.