GiveMeRomance

Give Me Romance

Crimson Midnight (Crimson, #1) - Amos Cassidy Crimson Midnight started off a little slow for me. I had a hard time getting into it. Once I did finally get into it, I couldn’t put it down. I think the reason I had a hard time getting into the story was because I kept getting confused.

Roman and Raven were difficult to separate in my mind and that created a problem for me. I also had a hard time because the story would jump to some new random person for a few paragraphs, then jump back to the original members we started with. It did become apparent later in the story that these random new people were not random at all. They are integral to the story. However, at first it made it confusing for me.

I loved all of the characters and felt for all of them. I cried with them and romanced with them. I really connected with the characters because they are so loveable and likable. I want to read more about these characters and can’t wait until the next one comes out.

I’m bit frustrated, confused, and peeved at the same time. Frustrated and confused because we still don’t know what Rose is. I’m hoping we find out in the next story. I’m peeved (more like pissed off) because of what happened to Roman. There better be a way to fix this!

Overall this is a good story that flows and keeps the reader interested. I’m ready for the next one to come out. I hate waiting!

I do like cliffhangers, they give me a little something to look forward to.