GiveMeRomance

Give Me Romance

Wicked Sinners - Charity Parkerson Adriana escapes to Martinique to start her life anew. While there she meets jacques, Julien and Alain. This is a beautiful story and brought me to tears.

When Julien died and left Adriana, I cried so hard. As she struggled to accept Alain was her soul mate from an earlier life as well as housing Julien's soul, thus making him her soul mate twice over, it tore my heart out. I could not figure out how this one would be resolved and I'm very pleased with the ending. Charity found an amazing way to resolve everything!

Charity Parkerson creates a world that is unique and familiar at the same time. I found myself rooting for the characters and hoping things worked out for everyone.

When I first started reading this book I couldn't figure out how it was related to the first book. I'm used to authors tying things together from the very beginning. Charity didn't do that. It's halfway through the book before the tie is found between this book and the first book. Even though it takes so long to make the tie, it's amazingly done. In the beginning I found myself wondering how the two books tie together. About 1/4 of the way through the book, it didn't matter anymore! I was completely engrossed in the story and couldn't put it down. I read this book in one sitting in a matter of hours.

I'll definitely be reading more of Charity Parkerson's books!