GiveMeRomance

Give Me Romance

Kithra - Dani Worth Kithra is a bittersweet story about three people trying to find their way in a world that has been destroyed.

Lux and Kol have worked together on the same ship for years. Lux is the captain and Kol is her second in command. Because Lux refuses to sleep with anyone of a lesser rank, Kol has kept his desire for her banked. Now that he’s been promoted, all bets are off.

Kol and Lux are reassigned to get the mines up and running on Kithra. Kithra was destroyed years ago in an explosion and has been uninhabited for years. They’re to pick up a Gwinarian and take him with them to Kithra. Kol gets the shock of his life when he finds out it’s Egan, after all Egan is dead, right?

As the three of them spend time on Kithra, they grow to forgive each other, desire each other and finally love each other.

There many things I loved about this book. The biggest thing I loved was the Gwinarnian philosophy on love. You love you love and it doesn’t matter what gender they are or how many there are. They have no hang-ups when it comes to loving relationships.

The sci-fi world Dani created was phenomenal. It was fun to imagine this world she’s created. It’s a beautiful world but not without it’s dangers. Kol, Lux and Egan dealt with all of those dangers as they made the Kithra colony ready for more people.

I was a bit disappointed with a couple of things in this book. First, while the sex was hot, I wanted to read more about the interactions between Kol and Egan. There was some interaction between them, but I wanted more! I was also looking forward to getting more information about Egan and why he kept the fact he was alive secret from Kol. I never did get an answer to that and I’m dying to know the answer.

Dani has a novella that continues the story of Lux, Kol and Egan in Mutiny. Maybe I’ll get some of my wishes in that one!

I received a copy of this book from the author.