GiveMeRomance

Give Me Romance

Grace - Selena Kitt I just finished the third and final book in the Trilogy Under Mr. Nolan's Bed.

This was a very nice conclusion to the trilogy. Questions were answered, problems resolved and the world continued on the way. It was very interesting to see what happened to all involved.

There were a couple of things I figured out pretty early on. I was right in my assumptions, but it still made for a nice conclusion. There were a few things revealed that I was NOT expecting. In fact I even got squicked out about one thing. Funnily enough it wasn't something that happened in this book it was something revealed that put a new light on something that happened in an earlier book. It actually had to put the book down for a few minutes so I could bleach my brain!

Selena Kitt did a great job of weaving an amazing story that takes you through the highs and lows of love and friendship. We have battles to fight and can't give up hope no matter how hopeless things may seem.

She also brings us the seedier side of things we'd like to think are good and pure. She also makes you realize the family and friends you have are worth having in your life and to be thankful for them.